Top tips for cleaning your own interior windows!
So we all know that getting your interior windows cleaned is a tad more expensive than the outside ones, so why not clean them yourself if you have a few hours spare.
What you'll need:
- Bucket (preferably rectangular in shape to fit your squeegee
- Warm water, not too hot not too cold
- Washing up liquid (there are products out there specifically for this job but washing up liquid works just fine)
- A mop or a cloth to get the water onto the windows
- Squeegee for pulling off the excess water to give your windows that smear free shine
- Microfibre cloth or tea towel if your desperate, to wipe the edges of the windows or wipe off anything you missed.
So you have everything you need, now you have to start cleaning those windows. stick your mop or cloth into the soapy water (you only need a few squirts of washing up liquid depending on the brand) and give your windows a good scrub. Take your squeegee and in a fluid motion from top to bottom pull the squeeegee from left to right or vice versa depending on if your left handed or right handed until you reached the bottom of the window. Then grab you dry cloth and wipe up any left over water. Easy as that.
In theory you should have a perfectly clean window! Now you've got all your inside windows clean its time to give us a call to get your outside windows and frames sparkling!
Go to the contact page and we will get back to you within the hour!